The range of music that I play is a classy balance for any event. I play a blend of traditional Classical, Flamenco, South American, world music and so on. I have performed at venues such as, The Denver Starz Film Festival (2008, and 2010), Iris Vineyards, Civic Winery, Sweet Cheeks, Capitello Wines, Gold Beach and The finest art galleries, country clubs, private parties, vineyards, corporate events and fundraisers. Not to mention scores of weddings (see weddings info below).
I have a professional stereo sound system and can accommodate any size event (from small, intimate venues to large outdoor festivals). I can provide music while I’m not playing (mp3) for background during infrequent breaks, and I do bring an extra microphone for speeches or announcements during the affair.
The typical price for an event is $300 but can vary in either direction depending upon location, and circumstances.
I have been honored to play for many weddings in the United States and various countries around the world. I understand that it is truly one of the most unforgettable and significant days of a person’s life.
The standard model for a wedding includes:
- The Prelude, which is generally 15-30 minutes of music as guests arrive (Classical, Baroque and Spanish Romantic selections work well).
- The Processional piece for the bridesmaids
- The Processional piece for the bride. I have a variety of pieces to choose from for example; Pachabel’s Canon in D, or Jesu Joy to Mans Desire by Bach and more. Not to mention a selection of original pieces.
- The Recessional piece
- A selection of music during the candle lighting or meditation.
- If requested I will make every effort to accommodate any special music requests. Certain requests could require extra preparation and charges may apply. FEES:
- $200.00* for a standard wedding. (This includes bringing my sound system, which is also available to the party for the ceremony).
- $150.00* if no music equipment is required.
- I am also available to play for the reception or cocktail hour following the ceremony
*Additional charges may apply for travel beyond 35 miles from Eugene.